Thursday, July 23, 2009

Horrible Blogger!!!

So I have been the world's worst blogger lately. Our lives have been busy the last couple of months. Taylee had a birthday on June 8th she was way excited to turn 3. Shawn opened a new restaurant for Ruby's Inn called Ebenezer's Barn and Grill. It is a dinner show. For all of you that know Shawn you know that he is not a cowboy at all, but at his new job he has to dress as a cowboy!!!! I will hopefully get some pictures taken and I will post them as soon as I do so that all of you can see Cowboy Shawn.
We are also in the process of buying a new house so we have been really busy with all of that. When thing calm down for us I will post more.

1 comment:

Brittney and Scott said...

I would love to see Shawn as a cowboy..I can't picture that...haha..so i realized I never invited you to my blog...email me at brittneyhenrie@yahoo.com and i will get you and invite..