Okay so I am way behind on my blogging but here you go.
On 5-01-09 Oaklee turned 4!!!! If you are wondering what she is wearing in some of these pictures Grandma Toni and Papa Alfred gave her a wedding dress up set for her birthday!!
This is Oaklee opening birthday presants with the daycare kids that morning.
I guess Oaklee was pleased with this outfit!!!
Skyler and Kage gave Oaklee this cute little doll.
Nice face Oaklee!!!
More presants.
All of the daycare kids in there neet shades from the party.
Swing Oaklee... Nice hula skirt!!!
Go girl the kids want some candy.
Taylee taking her turn with the swing.
Finally some candy!
So I think that I have the parents that spoil kids the most. Grandma and Papa bought this blow up jumper for their grandkids it is so much fun. They brought it out for the birthday party the kids had so much fun.
Aunt Sylv helping Braysen (I think) down the slide.
Aunt Tina made this awsome birthday cake for Oaklee. For those of you that don't know Oaklee is in love with Green cheerleaders.
Blow hard Oaklee!
Now lets eat some Cake.
This is Oaklee opening birthday presants with the daycare kids that morning.
I guess Oaklee was pleased with this outfit!!!
Skyler and Kage gave Oaklee this cute little doll.
Nice face Oaklee!!!
More presants.
All of the daycare kids in there neet shades from the party.
Swing Oaklee... Nice hula skirt!!!
Go girl the kids want some candy.
Taylee taking her turn with the swing.
Finally some candy!
So I think that I have the parents that spoil kids the most. Grandma and Papa bought this blow up jumper for their grandkids it is so much fun. They brought it out for the birthday party the kids had so much fun.
Aunt Sylv helping Braysen (I think) down the slide.
Aunt Tina made this awsome birthday cake for Oaklee. For those of you that don't know Oaklee is in love with Green cheerleaders.
Blow hard Oaklee!
Now lets eat some Cake.Thanks to my mom for throwing a birthday party for Oaklee since I had to be in SLC to meetings on her birthday. I don't know what I would ever do without my parents they are the best!!! I Love you mom and dad!!!



3 comments:
She is super cute! Happy Birthday Oaklee!
Cute cake Tina!
Oaklee looks like a fun little girl.
Man, your parents pulled out the big guns for the birthday party. A bounce house even? That looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment